2021 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Regular Cab 4x2, Morgan Fastrak Dry Freight (Stock #31279)
- Axle, 4.30 ratio
- Arc White
- Preferred Equipment Group
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger
- PIO, Mirror, outside left hand and right hand heated dual remote 17" heads
- Very Dark Pewter, Cloth Seat Trim
- PIO, Audio System, Enhanced audio system
- PIO, Rear dome and body lamp switch
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead
- PIO, Fire extinguisher and safety reflector mounting provisions
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive.
- PIO, Rear Vision Camera
- 38.6 GALLON FUEL TANK
- 50-STATE EMISSION
- TIRES, FRONT, 225/70R19.5
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual, integral in-dash mounted
- Alternator, 145 amps output with integral regulator
- Assist steps
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth (STD)
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- Axle, 4.30 ratio (Standard on 4500 model only.)
- Battery, 750 cold-cranking amps, 12-volt single, maintenance free, frame-mounted battery box
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc, rear drum, dual circuit, vacuum assisted hydraulic with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission-mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos semi-metallic linings are standard. 4 channel anti-lock brake system.
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Cup holders
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Emissions, 50 state certification
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm, 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control, engine oil cooler, High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Floor mats
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Front axle, 6,830 lbs. (3098 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam includes integral hydraulic power steering. ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front suspension, 8,440 lbs. (3828 kg) tapered leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Fuel tank, 38.6 Gallon, (146L), rectangular fuel tank. mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill.
- GVWR, 14,500 lbs. (6577 kg)
- Glass, tinted
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Lighting, interior dome
- Mirror, outside left hand and right hand dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Rear axle, 11,020 lbs. (4998 kg) R050, full-floating single-speed with oil lubricated rear wheel-bearings
- Rear suspension, 12,900 lbs. (5851 kg), multi-leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy. Includes shock absorbers
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364 ,1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- Vehicle Application Truck
- Wheelbase, 150" (381.0 cm)
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel
- Windows, power
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
- View All
A reputation for designing and building the best box truck bodies in the industry means top OEM's are happy to work with Morgan to deliver the truck you need — FAST. Morgan's ability to gain immediate access to top-of-the-line chassis and components, directly benefits dry freight haulers who don't have time for delays. Fast turnaround means faster return on your investment!
SIX DIFFERENT PRE-CONFIGURED MODELS
Quick turnaround is not devoid of options. Morgan builds a series of exceptional features into each of six pre-configured models. With lengths ranging from 12 to 26 feet, heights from 97 to 103 inches, and widths from 96 to 102 inches, it's easy to choose a body that meets your size specifications.
When it comes to features, Morgan provides strength and durability that supersedes the need for variety. With Fastrak, there's no need to ask for 1-1/8" laminated hardwood flooring, aerodynamic design, Poly-Tuff corner caps, a built-in rain channel, anti-snag roof-bows and built-in safety features. They're all standard Fastrak features; and further proof that Morgan knows what it takes to build the best bodies in the business.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Fairway Motors Chevrolet for more info.(570) 843-1258
Vehicle available NOW in Hazle Township, PA