2021 Chevrolet LCF 4500XD Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Morgan Fastrak Dry Freight (Stock #75111)
Read More… Morgan 16 Ft Box with pull out Ramp. BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE, We are an internet retailer and our inventory is priced to market for a hassle free experience, 4.77 REAR AXLE RATIO, POWER WINDOWS, AIR CONDITIONING, 8,440 LBS TAPERED LEAF FRONT SUSPENSION, 5.2L 4 CYL DIESEL ENGINE, EXHAUST BRAKE, FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SAFETY REFLECTOR MOUNTING PROVISIONS, 30 GALLON FUEL TANK, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 11,020 LBS REAR AXLE, 150" WHEELBASE, 14,308 LBS REAR SUSPENSION, 6,830 LBS FRONT AXLE, 16,000 LBS GVWR, Air Conditioning, Dual rear wheels, Fire Extinguisher & Safety Reflector Mounting Provisions, Front High Back Bucket Seats, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & Bluetooth, Speed control.
Proudly serving Knoxville, Clinton, Powell, Alcoa, Maryville, Farragut, Lenoir City, Kodak, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Morristown, Wartburg, Tazewell, Oneida, LaFollette, Rogersville, Greeneville, Crossville, Athens, Sweetwater, Bean Station, Arden, Canton, Clyde, Sneedville, Talbott, Jefferson City, Dandridge, Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, Elizabethton, Blountville, Asheville, Farragut,Walnut Hill, Waynesville and all of East Tennessee.
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual, integral in-dash mounted
- Alternator, 140 amps
- Assist steps
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth (STD)
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- Battery, dual 750 cold-cranking amps, 12 volt, maintenance free
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc, rear drum, dual circuit, vacuum assisted hydraulic with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission-mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos semi-metallic linings are standard. 4 channel anti-lock brake system.
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Cup holders
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, (DIC) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The DIC provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Emissions, 50 state certification
- Engine, Diesel 5.2L 4 cylinder 215 hp [160.3 kW] @2500 rpm, 452 lb-ft of torque [612.8 Nm] @ 1850-2750 rpm (Governed). 16 valve, four cycle, chain-driven dual overhead camshaft valve train, a cast iron cylinder block, and a cast aluminum cylinder head. Turbocharged, inter-cooled, water cooled EGR, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system and engine cruise control. Oil level check switch and light. Engine warning system with audible warning for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, and a protection system that will reduce fueling if excessive coolant temperature is detected (STD)
- Exhaust brake
- Exhaust, single horizontal outlet
- Floor mats
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Front axle, 6,830 lbs. (3098 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam includes integral hydraulic power steering. ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front suspension, 8,440 lbs. (3828 kg) tapered leaf
- Fuel tank, 30 Gallon, (113L), rectangular fuel tank. mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill
- GVWR, 16,000 lbs. (7257 kg)
- Glass, tinted
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Lighting, interior dome
- Mirror, outside left hand and right hand dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Rear Suspension, 14,308 lbs. (6490 kg), multi-leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy. Includes shock absorbers
- Rear axle, 11,020 lbs. (4998 kg) R050, full-floating single-speed with oil lubricated rear wheel-bearings
- Rear axle, 4.77 ratio
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricoat cloth covered reclining high back driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- Steering wheel, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 F 125/123 L BW HWY VAR1
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 F 125/123 L BW HWY VAR1
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic Aisin A465 transmission with fifth and sixth gear overdrive with lock up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, PTO capability automatic torque converter lockup in stationary PTO mode. (STD)
- Vehicle Application Truck
- Wheelbase, 150" (381.0 cm)
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel
- Windows, power
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
- Arc White
- Preferred Equipment Group
- PIO, Seat Covers, provides protection for all seating positions
- PIO, Mirror, outside left hand and right hand heated dual remote 17" heads
- Very Dark Pewter, Cloth Seat Trim
- PIO, Fire extinguisher and safety reflector mounting provisions
- 50-STATE EMISSION
- TIRES, FRONT, 225/70R19.5
- View All
A reputation for designing and building the best box truck bodies in the industry means top OEM's are happy to work with Morgan to deliver the truck you need — FAST. Morgan's ability to gain immediate access to top-of-the-line chassis and components, directly benefits dry freight haulers who don't have time for delays. Fast turnaround means faster return on your investment!
SIX DIFFERENT PRE-CONFIGURED MODELS
Quick turnaround is not devoid of options. Morgan builds a series of exceptional features into each of six pre-configured models. With lengths ranging from 12 to 26 feet, heights from 97 to 103 inches, and widths from 96 to 102 inches, it's easy to choose a body that meets your size specifications.
When it comes to features, Morgan provides strength and durability that supersedes the need for variety. With Fastrak, there's no need to ask for 1-1/8" laminated hardwood flooring, aerodynamic design, Poly-Tuff corner caps, a built-in rain channel, anti-snag roof-bows and built-in safety features. They're all standard Fastrak features; and further proof that Morgan knows what it takes to build the best bodies in the business.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Reeder Chevrolet for more info.(865) 518-2744
Vehicle available NOW in Knoxville, TN